Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Couldn't Sleep Last Night

Wide awake at 3am! So what does one do at that time of the morning so not to wake the hubby?
Well, I went to the computer & after getting some much needed shop business taken care of.
I went to The Quilt Show website and watched the videos they had posted. Boy can you learn a lot from this site.
As many of you know I'm a true believer in spray basting to get your quilt prepared for quilting & I really like the 505 product.
So what did I come upon? A video all about spray basting. So I'd thought I would share it with you.
Here is the link, you will need to copy it & paste it to your browser:
http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/blog.php/blog_id/4081#ooid=U5OWg4MTriV_mTUcQJq89ZwWRk9lByI3

Now to get ready to go into the shop. Hope you all have a great day.
Kathy